Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hello all, welcome to my little piece of the internet. I will be blogging about my family's daily life in hopes that I will be able to look back over the years and remember these days. Let me take a moment to introduce ourselves

My name is Tiffany and I feel in love with Barrett and we were married in August 2009. We live in the DFW metroplex and love it. We had our first born, Mason, on July 5 2011 and just 6 months later found out we were expecting baby number 2. We welcomed our second son, Jackson, on October 5, 2012. Our boys are exactly 15 months apart and as crazy as the daily life is right now I am so happy for the sweet blessing we have been given. I thank God every day for what He has given to me.


Stick around I am sure there will be lots of excitement to come.


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment